Nigeria’s 2016 budget assumes oil production of 2.2 million barrels per day at $38 a barrel, confirmed by the budget minister, Udoma Udo Udoma said on Friday, shortly after President Muhammadu Buhari signed the delayed bill into law. Senator Udoma made the comments while briefing State House correspondents.
Connect via email
- Nigerian officials collect bribes totalling $1.2 billion each year -statistics office – Reuters
- WEEKAHEAD-Nigerian naira is seen weakening on the black market – Reuters
- Naira appreciates to N359.7/$ as External reserve hits $31.35bn – Vanguard
- Asia rally falters as dollar languishes – AFP
- Africa’s Richest Man to Invest Up to $50 Billion in U.S., EU – Bloomberg