MOSCOW, April 16 (Reuters) – A draft of an agreement prepared for the meeting between OPEC and non-OPEC member countries in Qatar on Sunday sees oil production being frozen at the January level until October, TASS news agency quoted the Azeri energy minister as saying on Saturday.
The minister, Natig Aliyev, described the draft as a “gentlemen’s” agreement.
Aliyev was not available for immediate comment when called by Reuters.
Connect via email
- Nigerian officials collect bribes totalling $1.2 billion each year -statistics office – Reuters
- WEEKAHEAD-Nigerian naira is seen weakening on the black market – Reuters
- Naira appreciates to N359.7/$ as External reserve hits $31.35bn – Vanguard
- Asia rally falters as dollar languishes – AFP
- Africa’s Richest Man to Invest Up to $50 Billion in U.S., EU – Bloomberg