Blooming Faith Petroleum Limited, a subsidiary of Blooming Faith Global Holdings Limited, has concluded plans to partner with the Nigerian government to build and operate a 200,000 barrels per day capacity refinery in the coastal state of Akwa Ibom.
Senior management team of the organization who are currently in Nigeria to kick-start the procedure for the project, said that successful meetings were held with the leadership of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), with a view to forming a strategic relationship for the sole purpose of producing refined products to shore up domestic consumption in Nigeria.
Chairman of the Company, Dr. Robert Yeung, stated that the company’s interest in building a refinery was as a result of the discovery that Nigeria, a major oil-producing nation in the world relies on importation of refined products to attend to its domestic needs.
Connect via email
- Nigeria’s Buhari returns home after three-month sick leave in Britain – Reuters
- Naira falls against dollar at parallel market – NAN
- Nigeria strengthening economy attracts forex traders – The Cable
- Permanent secretary forfeits N664m, $137,680.11,properties to FG – THE NEWS NIGERIA
- Naira to weaken further as dollar demand increases – PUNCH