The naira on Thursday continued to fall against the dollar at the parallel market, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.
The Nigerian currency lost one point to exchange at N368, weaker than N367 posted on Wednesday, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N478 and N432.
At the Bureau De Change (BDC) window, the naira was sold at N363 to the dollar, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N478 and N432.
However, the naira appreciated at the investors’ window, exchanging at N361.17 stronger than N362.39.
Traders at the market told NAN that in spite of the weekly auction of foreign exchange by the Central Bank of Nigeria to BDCs, the naira continued to depreciate.
Connect via email
- Naira crashes against dollar – Daily Post
- Dollar to Naira Rate Black Market November 21 2017
- Nigeria’s economy records 1.4% GDP growth rate in third quarter – Punch
- Nigerian economic growth quickens as oil output increases – Bloomberg
- Naira in Circulation Rises to N1.79trn in October – CBN – Leadership