LAGOS, June 7 (Reuters) – Nigeria plans to raise 105 billion naira ($527.6 million) in local currency-denominated bonds with maturities of five to 20 years on June 15, the debt Management Office said on Tuesday.
The debt office said it will raise 50 billion naira from a local bond maturing in 2036, 40 billion naira on paper maturing in 2026 and 15 billion naira on debt maturing in 2020.
All the debt notes are reopenings of previously issued paper. ($1 = 199 naira) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa)
Connect via email
- Naira falls against dollar at parallel market – NAN
- Nigeria strengthening economy attracts forex traders – The Cable
- Permanent secretary forfeits N664m, $137,680.11,properties to FG – THE NEWS NIGERIA
- Naira to weaken further as dollar demand increases – PUNCH
- Dollar to Naira Rate Black Market August 18 2017